1. Protecting Your Privacy
2. Personal Information Collected
MumMum may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
· Information about your use on the Platform
· Information from your Facebook profile when you login to the Platform using your Facebook account
· Information that you provide when registering with the Platform
· Information about the transactions that you carried out in the Platform
· Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the Platform’s services/ newsletter
· Information that you send to MumMum and/or to our Distributors
3. Using Your Personal Information
MumMum may use your personal information to:
· To understand your needs and preferences
· To develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs
· Collect payments from you and sending you statements and invoices
· Send you marketing communications via Email, SMS and/or Direct Call, inclusive of other affiliate businesses such as MM Online Pte Ltd
· To enable you to participate in promotions and contests
· To enable you to participate in customer research or focus groups
· To process exchanges or product returns
· To respond to requests or complaints
· To improve our Platform
· To complete transactions with you and manage your membership of our customer loyalty scheme where applicable
· To keep track of member's purchase records (If applicable)
· To allocate points according to member's purchase records (If applicable)
our profiling of member's preferences so that we may tailor our products and
services to serve customers/members better
It is our policy to not sell or
pass any of your personal information to any other organisations unless you
have given consent to it.
We also reserve the rights to disclose your personal information in order to comply with applicable laws, in connection with any valid legal process or procedure, response to government enquiries, and to protect our legal rights.
In terms of any marketing or promotional emails that we may send, we will always give you the option to unsubscribe from them.
4. Securing Your Data
MumMum will take reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal information. However, when information is transmitted between the Platform and/or users, we may be unable to prevent unauthorized access to such information by third parties or inadvertent disclosure of such information during transit. Users acknowledge such risk when communicating with the Platform.
5. Exposure of Personal Information
Personal information that you submit for publication on the Platform will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such exposure of personal information.
6. Browser Cookies
Cookies are a small text file which placed on your computer’s hard drive/memory of your browser or device when you visit a website. It helps us to gather information automatically for analysing our web page flow, customise our services, content and advertising and/or tailor your preferred interests.
Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies but you may be able to choose to accept, decline or clear your cookies through your browser or device settings.
Changes To This Policy
The Platform may contain links to other websites and you should note that we do have any control of any third party website, MumMum is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.