Terms and Conditions
· 'MumMum' shall refer to MM Online Pte Ltd (CRN numbers: 201800494H) with its registered address at 2 Sim Closes, Gemini @ Sims #05-02 Singapore 387298
· 'Platform' shall mean both the website and mobile versions of the website owned and/or operated by MumMum.
· 'Customer/Buyer' shall mean any person who is authorized to use the Platform and/or Services.
· 'Merchant/Distributors' shall mean any person, representative firm or organization who is featuring Products and/or Services for sale on MumMum’s platform.
Use of Services
the Platform: Customer may access the
Platform and use the services provided. When accessing the Platform, you agree
to maintain the confidentiality of your account and password and accept all
responsibilities for the activities that occurs using your account and
password. By submitting your information to MumMum, you acknowledge
stated by MumMum and consent to the collection, send you marketing communications via Email, SMS, and/or direct call, inclusive of other affiliate businesses, use and disclosure of
are below 18 years old, you may use the Platform only with the consent from a
parent or legal guardian.
· Abusing the Platform: When using the Platform and/or Services, you agree NOT to:
a) use the Platform and/or Services for any illegal purposes that violates any laws, third party rights or rules and regulations
b) impersonate any person or try to gain unauthorized access to the Platform and/or Services
c) post or promote any content on the Platform or Services that is deemed inappropriate by MumMum
d) upload or distribute any viruses or harmful components that may harm, disrupt or corrupt the Platform or other Customer’s interest or property
e) copy, modify or distribute any content from the Platform for commercial reasons and provide false information
Purchase and Payment for Products and/or Services and Warranties
· Purchase of Products and/or Services: It is your duty to carefully read the Product and/or Service description, information, price and terms and conditions before making your purchase. It is also your duty to provide accurate information of your personal details in facilitating the purchase and delivery of your purchase/s. MumMum and the Merchant shall not be responsible or liable for any failed purchase or delivery arising from the wrong details provided by you. Any Products and/or Services purchase from the Platform are sold by Merchant and an agreement shall be entered only between you and the Merchant. MumMum shall in no circumstances whatsoever be responsible or liable for, including but not limited to, the quality, defect, installation, alteration, accuracy, safety, price or damage of Product and/or Service. Any problem arising from the purchase of the Product and/or Service shall be resolved between the Merchant and Customer. While MumMum and Merchant endeavors to provide an accurate description of the Products and/or Services, it is not warrant by the Merchant or MumMum that the description is accurate or free from error. If the item that you purchase differs from the description as stated on the Platform, you may return the Products and/or Services as per the terms and conditions stated in the Return & Refund Policy. Merchant reserve the right to terminate the Customer Agreement in the event that the Product and/or Service is mispriced on the Platform, whether or not the Product and/or Service has been delivered and whether or not payment has been made by you. All listing prices are subject to taxes unless stated otherwise. MumMum (on behalf of Merchant) and Merchant reserve the right to amend any listing prices without reason or prior notice.
· Payment: You may pay using the payment method stated by MumMum to make payment for your purchase on the Platform and MumMum reserve the right to verify if the Customer is authorized to make the payment via the payment method and may suspend any transaction during the verification process. If you fail to make payment or payment has been cancelled for whatsoever reason, MumMum (on behalf of Merchant) and Merchant shall be entitled to cancel the Customer Agreement or suspend the delivery of your purchase till full payment is made.
· The acceptance of payment for the sale of any item on our Platform does not constitute a legally binding contract between MumMum and you. MumMum reserves the right to cancel or reject any order that we have received through our Platform and refund the payment or in credit points to you without prior notice. This includes orders made to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity, or items sold due to any errors on our website. We take these measures to protect our customers, as well as ourselves, from fraud or any unforeseen circumstances that may occur.
· Prices and information of products: MumMum reserve the right to amend or correct, update or change any information, errors, inaccuracies, and/or the listing price/promotion price on our Platform at any time without giving any prior notice or reasons.
· Product Warranties: Some of the products sold on our Platform are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. As a online retailer, MumMum is not responsible for maintaining or servicing the warranty of any product. If your product is damaged during the warranty period, you will be directed to the appropriate service centre/ manufacturer for repairs.
· Delivery: Delivery will be made to the address provided by you and it is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address is accurate to prevent any delay in delivery. Merchant (or its agents) or MumMum (or its agents) on behalf of the Merchant shall make all reasonable efforts to deliver the purchased items within the specified delivery time period as stated on the relevant page on the Platform, however, you acknowledge that all delivery time periods are based on estimate only and delays may occur. The Merchant (or its agents) and MumMum (or its agents) shall not be liable for any delay in delivery howsoever caused. If you did not receive your purchase within the specified delivery time period, you should inform MumMum within 2 business days immediately after the last day of the specified delivery time period. If MumMum did not hear from you within 2 business days after the last day of the specified delivery time period, it shall be deemed that you have received your purchase. Merchant (or its agents) or MumMum (or its agents) on behalf of the Merchant shall make a maximum of 2 delivery attempts to deliver your purchased item/s to you. If both delivery attempts fail, you will have to bear the cost for the 3rd delivery attempt onwards. Delivery fee starts from SGD$4.90 per delivery, depending on the weight and size of your purchased items.
· Delivery Schedules: MumMum will strive to deliver your orders within 3 working days. MumMum shall not be held liable for any delays includes during peak sale periods and unforeseen circumstances.
· Transfer of Risks: At the time of delivery, risk of damage or loss of Product/s shall be transferred to the Customer. If full payment has not been made for the Product/s, the Product/s remain as the property of MumMum and the Customer shall make full payment for the Product/s or return the Product/s back to MumMum immediately. Failing to comply shall entitle MumMum to seek legal action against the Customer for the return of Product/s and MumMum reserve its right to seek damages and full compensation on all costs, including but not limited to courier and legal fees from the Customer.
Return and Refund
· Return: All return have to be done according to the Return & Refund Policy stated by MumMum and non-returnable Products are not eligible for return. MumMum and Merchant reserve the rights to reject any return of Products and/or Services if it does not satisfy the terms and conditions of the Return & Refund Policy. For Product(s) that are defective, damaged, with missing parts/items or different from what you have ordered, customers are required to inform MumMum within 7 days of receipts. MumMum reserves its right to reject or not accept any defective, damaged, with missing parts/items after 7 days of receipt. For Product(s) that you wish to return due to change of mind, please refer Return & Refund Policy. MumMum reserve the right to reject any defective, damaged, with missing parts/items or Product(s) that is not in its original condition after 7 days of receipt. All returned product(s) will be evaluated and you will receive an update within 7 business days from the day of receiving your returned Product(s) to notify you if your return is acceptable. If your return is acceptable, we will proceed to reimburse you a refund. If your return is not acceptable, we will send the Product(s) back to you and you will have to bear the full delivery cost. If your return is due to change of size for apparels (clothes/shoes), the apparels have to be in a new condition, with labels intact and in the original packaging. The return delivery and re-delivery fee of minimum SGD$10.00 (depending on the weight and size of the apparel(s) per one-way trip for the change of size for apparel(s) (clothes/shoes) shall be borne by you.
Termination and Suspension
· Cancellation of Purchase: We do not allow any Cancellation of Purchase. If it is due to change of mind, please refer Return & Refund Policy
· Terminate, Suspend or Bar Customer Account: MumMum shall reserve the rights to terminate or suspend any Customer’s account, in whole or part, bar a Customer from accessing the Platform or disable any Customer’s username and password from using the Platform and/or Services without giving any reason or prior notice with immediate effect. MumMum shall not be liable for any losses whatsoever arising from the termination, suspension or barring of such Customer.
· Information on the Platform: Data and Information provided on the Platform are for informational purposes only. Neither Merchant nor MumMum warrants the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, security of the information provided on the Platform
· Using the Platform: MumMum shall not be responsible or liable to any loss or damage caused by the failure, interruption, suspension, delay, viruses, malware, unauthorise access or any other damages to the Platform suffered by the Customers in connection to the use of the Platform and/or Services. MumMum shall not be responsible or liable for any content or action by other user of the Platform, including but not limited to Customer and Merchant.
· Intellectual Property: MumMum owns and controls the Intellectual Property of the Platform and MumMum reserve the rights to exercise its Intellectual Property rights to the fullest extent of the law. By accessing the Platform, you agree not to copy, modify, amend, distribute, republish, mirrored, framed, reproduce, transfer or reverse engineer any part of the content from the Platform for commercial purpose.
· Changes to these Terms and Conditions: MumMum reserve the rights to amend, remove, and modify whole or any part of these Terms and Conditions solely at its discretion.
· No representations or warranties: The Services, the Platform and the Materials are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. All data and/or information contained in the Platform, the Services or the Materials are provided for informational purposes only. No representations or warranties of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, are given in conjunction with the Platform, the Services or the Materials. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we do not warrant:
the accuracy, timeliness, adequacy, commercial value or completeness of all
data and/or information contained in the Platform, the Services or the
(b) that the Platform, the Services or that any of the Materials will be provided uninterrupted, secure or free from errors or omissions, or that any identified defect will be corrected;
(c) that the Platform, the Services or the Materials are free from any computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros; and
(d) the security of any information transmitted by you or to you through the Platform or the Services, and you accept the risk that any information transmitted or received through the Services or the Platform may be accessed by unauthorized third parties and/or disclosed by us or our officers, employees or agents to third parties purporting to be you or purporting to act under your authority. Transmissions over the Internet and electronic mail may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet.
Limitation of Liability
· Indemnity: You agree that MumMum shall not be responsible or liable for any losses or damages incurred by you in connection with the use of the Platform, contents on the Platform or sale of Products and/or Services on the Platform.
· Maximum Liability: MumMum and Merchant's maximum total liability to you for any losses shall not exceed the amount paid by you to the Merchant.
· Compliance with Laws: You shall comply with all the rules, regulations and laws currently imposed or laid down or prescribed in the future by the government and public authorities for all purposes concerned with the implementation of these Terms, of the regulations and stipulations laid down or prescribed in the future by MumMum under these Terms, you shall be deemed to be domiciled at the office of MumMum in Singapore. Without prejudice to the power of the parties to enter into a general or limited arbitration agreement, all disputes arising from the use of the Platform and/or Services, from the enforcement of these Terms, or by virtue of regulations or stipulations laid down or prescribed in the future by MumMum, shall be governed and construed according to the laws of Singapore and you hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. Where a dispute shall arise concerning the interpretation of these Terms, the English text of these ‘Terms and Conditions for Customer Agreement’ shall be deemed to be final.